Saturday, November 5, 2011

The days are getting shorter!

I have been so behind lately on my blog posts, just trying to catch up really, that I thought I would update everyone on how it really looks in Nome right now!  Or at least around our apartment.  I guess it is time to take snowy pictures of the town!


This is Lila waiting for the bus to come at 7:30 in the morning.  This morning there were big flakes falling, I would say this was one of the first big snows.  It was early October.

This is how our truck looked...covered in snow!

Will dressed to go out to play!

The sun doesn't get too high in the sky anymore!  This was around three o'clock in the afternoon!

Last Saturday we did some sledding.
Going up.



Going down!



This is a picture of our apartments.  Sun rising at about 11 o'clock in the morning!


The snow is deep!  I think we are in for a long winter!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Audrey! That is crazy! And will is so cute and lila too...all in their snow gear!!!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Your living my dream!! (Yes i dream of living in an excessively cold, snowy, dark place!lol) I hope the winter is treating you well and that there are some more blog posts coming soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete